Sunday, December 18, 2016

Pregnancy #3 - Week 40 and 1 day

week 40 and 1 day

my first 2 labours came early (Jules came on 37 week and James came on the 38 week) so for my 3rd pregnancy, this is somewhat a surprise that she is still so comfy inside me and not coming out.

Everyone thought including my gynae too, that she will be an early baby since she was undersized. But apparently now at week 40, she hasn't shown much signs that she is ready to be introduced into this world!

My MIL has called twice to ask whether have i given birth.
My Jamu massage texted me to ask whether have i given birth.
My confinement nanny called to ask whether have i given birth.
My colleagues are asking me everyday when i go to work ....when I'm giving birth.
My friends are whatsapping me whether have i given birth.
My consultants called to ask whether have i given birth.

My gynae is asking whether do i want to be induced or not.

stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...