so we went to the chinese restaurant where they had the plain white porridge which i put into a vacuum flask for Jules. Yes. My poor baby is going to eat plain white porridge for the whole day.
Not even cereals for him for breakfast since they didn't have bananas or apples.
bear in mind, we still do not have water in the cabins, haven't showered for almost a day now...and we used bottled water to brush our teeth last night.
GOSH! how much longer do I have to put up with this man.
I really want to leave the ship.
this morning, hubs also visited the reception many times and told them to try to fix the water pipes.
OMG. around lunch time, we actually had water in our cabin!!!
quickly we all showered and of course Jules showered first.
here are the items which i forgot to mentioned in my earlier post:
- i paid good money for 3 adults and 1 infant - booked a baby cot and baby bath tub online
- only 2 sets of mineral water, 2 pillows and 2 blankets, no baby cot, no baby bath tub.
- Reception said she has never heard of a baby cot or bath tub - WTH! it was their main website when i made the booking!
- after 11pm last night, still couldnt get a blanket for my helper and the aircon was very cold. Hubs only managed to get a BEDSHEET. OMG
- this morning, my poor baby woke up with whole face full of rash. DAMN. lucky thing, he was in a good mood.
after the shower, i feel like a new person!
and we brought Jules down for a swim too! but he didn't really like the cold waters. and he was very suspicious about his swollen orange arms.
the minute hubs put him in the waters more than waist up, he starts whining and if we don't pull him out from the water, he starts crying.
and soon there was a surprise waiting for us!
after we returned back to our cabin around 4pm. There was no more water in our cabin again.
WTH. really cannot tolerate this nonsense!! It's a US$50million overhaul renovation! Why the hell is it like this!!!
but i still had to have my dinner and somewhat resigned to my fate.
I just want to get this night over and done with and I'm never ever going to go with Star Cruise anymore. Of cos, i'm going to put up a feedback form and demand some form of compensation for my time lost, my annual leave, my efforts to making it here...so many intangible things too.
just want to tell my readers.
avoid Superstar Gemini at all costs.