Saturday, December 17, 2016

Jules and James - Christmas train at Star Vista

One of our favourite malls is Star Vista because it's near our place, parking is relatively affordable. There's a cold storage where I can buy sushi for Jules whose favourite food at the moment. There's a food court where I can get food for my helper. My favourite bubble tea shop - Gong Cha.

And there's Four Leaves where I can buy buns for my 2 boy's breakfast.
If i need any sundries, there's Watson too.

And there's Imperial Treasure where their congee is terrific.

So here we are at Star Vista on a Saturday to find our dinner. And there was a mother who so generously offered train tickets to us so that our children can have a free ride. Needless to say, they were very thrilled! And so were we!!!

if I'm not wrong, any purchases from the participating shops above $60 will entitle you to a pair of train tickets. Each ticket allows up to 1 adult and 1 child.



  Above: James and his flower rabbit. He brings it to everywhere he goes.


bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...