Saturday, December 24, 2016

Jade // hello world, I'm here.

it's christmas eve today.
we are going to have a family gathering dinner later in the evening with exchanges of gifts. Many have said that Jade's arrival is just in time for Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year and that she is so clever to enjoy all the holidays just after she was borne. Some even joked that Jade can be our Christmas present. It's quite true, i always think Jade as God's gift to us and somehow it's so timely that she arrived 1 week before Christmas so that I can have the whole family with me at home celebrating Christmas together. Wouldn't want to do it in the hospital actually...so I'm really blessed truly!

here's wishing all my readers a blessed Christmas eve with your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...