Saturday, December 10, 2016

Pregnancy #3 - Super unglam photo of us!

hahaha!

i really wanted to post this photo up because i think it's so hilarious. This was taken just after my gynae's check up at Paragon and I'm in search for some breakfast. While walking down Orchard road, since there were so many christmas trees along the way, I decided to take my hp out to snap a photo of us together and voila!

hubs looks like he is wearing a christmas party hat on his head. But it's actually a christmas tree which i was trying to take a photo together with...so happens that it "landed" on top of his head.

and it's one of those lazy days where I'm wearing my geeky spectacles and putting on a goofy smile.

Merry Christmas everyone!
velle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...