Friday, December 23, 2016

Jade - Day 5 (how my days are spent)

above: Jules watching Jade 

Jade wakes up about 9am after her 730am feed. That's when i too start to wake up and have my breakfast before breastfeeding her. It goes on the entire day till about 10pm where I hand her over to my confinment nanny to look after her the night. In the night i try to wake up at least twice to pump the milk out.

Nanny bathes her twice a day, once in the morning at 11am and another time in the evening at 5pm, just before she starts to cook dinner. Lunch is usually at 1pm and dinner at 7pm. And i get to shower everyday about 4pm with the medicinal herbs which nanny will cook early in the morning and leave it to cool in a bucket.

sometimes after a feed, Jade will fall asleep and then I will get some "me" time to do my blogging, toilet errands and which reminds me...i really need to start planning on Jade's full month shower!!!

not much time left.

xoxo
velle


 above: Jules carrying Jade who is wailing the whole house down


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...