Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Uniqlo Baby Pajamas

Hello!
if you are thinking where can you buy good quality pajamas, well then you can always consider the ones from Uniqlo! Being a mother of 2 and now 3, I have been using Uniqlo's pajamas for at least 4 years now for both my boys and I must say that they are long lasting, comfortable and above all affordable.

The newborn pajamas are onesies whereas the toddlers' pajamas comes in a 2 piece suit with long sleeve top and long bottoms.

Uniqlo baby pajamas also comes in many different prints and colours so you will be spoilt for choices. The material is just perfect for Singapore's weather as it is not too thick. Initially they had the quilted pajamas for babies which i bought one set too for my son. It was warm enough for an air conditioned room. But the 100% cotton ones are just perfect for those babies who sleep with the fan or air-con turned on.

Sizes are fit for babies to toddlers
The smallest size starts at 60cm which is just perfect for my newborn daughter Jade and it goes up to 110cm which my 2 sons are still wearing.

Just a reminder...not all uniqlo outlets in singapore carry toddler and baby wear...so I usually go to the suntec branch to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...