Monday, January 9, 2017

DIY - Food tags for the buffet

today i'm making food tags for baby jade's coming full month party buffet. I just can't stand not knowing what I'm eating. Most of the times when I attend a seminar and there's light refreshment being served during the seminar, there's no food tag. You know when you see something yet you can't be sure what you are eating, that sort of feeling?

it looks like a cake...but what cake is that?
it looks like chicken...or is it pork?
is that lemon chicken or is it lemon fish?

so every time when I host a party and there's catering, I will do my own food tags to inform what my guests are putting into their mouths. I would like to think that my guests will find these food tags helpful and definitely has my own personal touch to it.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...