Friday, January 27, 2017

Random Photos after Reunion Lunch

This year reunion lunch at my in-laws was kinda haphazard. My brother and sis-in-law knocked off work about 1pm and they both had to rush down to Toa Payoh to fetch their little one up to Yishun. So when they got here it was nearly 3pm!

We on the other hand, hubs is not working today and I'm on my maternity leave, reached my in-laws place at 12 noon. My 2 sons ate at 1pm after waiting for some time. Both of us, we waited and waited till 230pm and couldn't wait any longer and started eating first as my next reunion dinner is at 630pm.

So the reunion lunch was served in batches and I didn't managed to get a good photo of all the dishes which my MIL made...guess when we have children, things can get unexpected and when it happens, it happens!

Jade and her 奶奶
Finally after my brother and sister-in-law arrived and ate, the 3 cousins started to play together! They started by playing badminton with my FIL before all the boys went onto their cars and bikes and rode off to the common areas, chasing one after another.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...