Sunday, January 15, 2017

JADE // Full Moon Party in Pink

SPRING IS IN THE AIR!
For Jade's Full Moon party, I decided to just go with a simple PINK theme. Not overly pink to the top, but the whole decor has touches of white, silver and gold to diffuse the overall pink hues.

I didn't want it too pink, so for the balloon bouquets which I ordered online, I had the balloon bouquet in pink, baby pink, white and a metallic pink star at the top.

For the popcorn, I managed to find strawberry flavoured pink popcorns and I had them in pink polka dot cupcake holders.

From the supermarket, I bought pink and white marshmellows, strawberry polky sticks, strawberry flavoured wafer rolls and 4 litres of pink guava juice.

From Daiso, i bought pink polka dot paper cups and paper plates for the dessert table.

I ordered mini red velvet cupcakes with pink cream cheese, a red velvet cake which wasn't pink at all but I DIY a small mini pink bunting with a "J" topper for the cake. Last but not least, the last thing which i ordered online was the macarons. I had them in strawberry flavoured which was delicious!

Some things besides the cake topper which I DIY, i did the background flower peonies...looks more like a bull eye's though...hahah... cupcake toppers with floral paper from The Paper Market and I printed the dessert table food tags. Party packs were sourced from Spotlight with candies from the supermarket of course. Ribbons were from Daiso, one of my favourite one-stop-all shop.

Simply sweet and pink.
 above: red velvet cake topped with DIY pink mini bunting with "J" and flower peonies background.

 above: JADE letter lights were from TYPO

 above: macarons from Bonheur Patisserie with customised food tags by me

 above: party packs from Spotlight and stenciled "Thank You" DIY by me.

above: mini red velvet cupcakes with DIY toppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...