My parents love to drink their coffees in the morning and they have loads of Nescafe empty glass bottles which they stash and have no use for them. And my parents have no intention of recycling them as well. Instead of having those bottles collect dust and needing some centre pieces for Jade's coming Full Month Shower, I've decided to upcycle them with brightly coloured paints and use them as vases!
It's very easy to do, you just need newspapers, bottle and a can of spray paint (the colour that you want)
To spray paint:
- Make sure your bottle is completely empty and dry. Place them upside down on a piece of newspaper on the ground.
- Spray from approx 50cm away from top to bottom so that it covers evenly.
- We sprayed our bottle twice to get a nice coverage, if not your bottle might look a little "transparent".
- Let it dry for about 2 hours under the sun.
- After the 2 hours, you can bring it back indoors to let it continue to dry.
And below is what you will get!