Sunday, June 10, 2012

Jules #80 - Jules Nursery Rhyme Baby Shower 2

Here are more photos of our guests who came and celebrated our little event!

Ken - Skater Boi



Etty was the second to arrive after Ken.
Jules is exceptionally smart looking today with his shirt and bermudas!





Here's a picture taken by a friend...at least it shows my starry sandwiches!
The previous post of my party table setting, my sandwiches were still in the fridge...
hubs and his primary school friends
Jules and Me, taken by Jubes


My colleagues and consultants
Mummy to be Jubes and Daddy to be Nic
4 month Joash - a bigger bro to Jules
Sean, Joash, Sheree, Me + Jules, Jube & Nic
Symon, Jessie and Biaojie
My favourite colleagues! - Meow and Charms
Finally Hubs gets a chance to have a photo taken with Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...