Sunday, June 14, 2020

Velle Cooks | Lemon Chicken Casserole

 

I love making 1 pot dishes to feed the family because it is so simple and fast! For my casserole dishes, I always use lemon and some herbs for boosting the natural flavours of chicken. For chicken parts, I usually use either boneless chicken thighs (these are really soft) or drumsticks. Wings is an alternative options too but kids might find eating difficult as there are many bones. Other alternative meats, I've tried salmon and sutchi fish fillets. For fish, because they are much softer than chicken, I tend to bake them in the oven instead of doing it on the stove. And I used the same things again - lemon and herbs!


On the sides I will whip up some vegetables with garlic, either baby beans likes these or asparagus or broccoli. All of them are fine. As you can see, the kids love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...