Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Velle Bakes | Lemon Pound Cake

 

can you believe the amount of things you can do when you work from home! I actually managed to do a lemon pound cake during a lunch bake, but needed hubs to take it out from the oven when it finished baking in the oven. Thank god for hubs! if not it would have been burnt as I was having a zoom meeting.

The lemon syrup I had done after I put the cake into the oven, so hubs only had to wait for the lemon pound cake to cool first before pouring the lemon syrup over the cake. The frosting, I had already prepare the serving, so hubs just had to mix the icing sugar with the lemon juice. Once the lemon cake has been cooled, hubs poured the frosting over it and it looked spectacular and it tasted just as awesome as it looked.

The sugary sweet frosting balanced the tarty lemon pound cake and it was fantastic for tea. Love it so much and would definitely do it again if I had a chance.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...