Thursday, June 18, 2020

Protective Glasses for children

 


The new norm, conducting lessons via zoom. From young children like Jade 3 years old to Jules 8 years old. And it is every week! And because of this recent increase in e-learning, there are many online shops selling protective glasses for children to block the blue light and rays from these electronic equipment.


Lazada was having a sale and so I bought these protective glasses for all my 3 kids. I bought each glasses at $7.90. These are soft silicone frames, anti blue light and anti UV rays. Hope they work and protect my children's eyes from all those frequent hours on the screen.












Jules glasses twinning with hubs. And Jules was very pleased! I can't say they look alike though!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...