Thursday, June 4, 2020

Jay Cooks | Meltique Beef

 

What is Meltique beef?

Something which I learnt during the COVID 19 Stay home period. As I do quite abit of online shopping for the family to reduce my exposure outside, I started buying quite a variety of frozen food online. So I came across the meltique beef!

So meltique beef in essence is still beef but with injected fat to resemble wagyu beef in short! So once you inject these fats into the beef, the beef is consistency tender and flavourful. 

And the best part! it is so easy to cook. You only need to take it out from the freezer for 5mins and then start to cook on a non-stick pan. Season with salt and pepper and the taste is really good!!!

It is so fast and easy to prep!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...