Friday, November 11, 2016

Pregnancy #3 - Common sign of labour - Lightening? Dropping ?

i'm about 35 weeks preggy now

I'm starting to feel some 'pressure' on my pelvic muscles...especially when i go for long walks during lunch breaks. I get aching bones and sharp twinges of pain at my upper thigh portions around the bikini area.

Most websites i visited says this is "lightening", although my gynae says that my tummy is still quite high. Websites also suggest that lightening takes pressure off my diaphragm, easing my breathing and heartburn is practically gone. But this is not true! I'm still having the occassional heartburns! I notice it whenever I have a cuppa coffee in the mornings or have sandwiches or breakfast with cheese in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...