Sunday, March 3, 2013

DIY - Recycled Baby Bottle Project

here's my weekend project this sunday.
I've only collected a few baby food bottles because so far Jules has been eating home cooked food...and these were the exceptional ones where we went on a cruise trip and didn't have the luxury to cook for him to eat.

so, what I'm going to do here is dress up these blue bottles nicely for keeping my buttons and what-nots.
First, I have a can of white spray paint or any colour you fancy, the baby food bottles and some rubber animals.
 here's a close up on the items.
and here's the complete look now with all the bottle caps sprayed white with the rubber animals on top.
 will try to take a day shot of these bottles as natural lighting always looks best.

update!
click here for the day shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...