Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentine's Day Lunch

Having our lunch at The Chop House Vivocity
We are celebrating Valentine's Day one day earlier because tomorrow hubs has to visit his renovation sites and meet some contractors... it's ok with me that we are not celebrating on the actual day itself as long as I get to spend some time with him! 

I'm having the pumpkin soup (soup of the day) and Barramundi. Hub is having Bangers and Mash and tortilla chip with minced beef. And we are sharing a cuppa latte.

And our little Jade is here to join in our Valentine's Day lunch with us while the boys are in school. 

 our starters and coffee came first.
Our mains arrived shortly. My barramundi was too dry even though the skin was crispy. I didn't really like it at all. Hub thoroughly enjoyed his bangers and smash. I had a try too...yup. I agree. It tastes so much better than my fish.

and we are off to buy our Valentine's day present now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...