Saturday, July 17, 2021

Day 5 | What we ate

 

Breakfast - Beehoon (something edible), 2 fried otah, 2 fried spring rolls. No comments, it probably might be someone's typical breakfast but not for me. Is it me? Nobody eats vegetarian beehoon for breakfast?
Or shouldn't economic breakfast beehoon goes with saucy cabbage, fried sunshine egg and a slice of luncheon meat?

Lunch - YAY! looks decent to me! 2 large prawns which I ate with delight, some onion capsicum salad (it's ok, I can skip this), grilled tough chicken (it's ok too since I have prawns today!!) and dry aglio olio which is acceptable to me. At least this meal is non-spicy and I have seafood!


Dinner - oh no, back to spicy again. Sambal long beans with fried tempeh (kids wouldn't know how to eat tempeh), dunno what sauce prawns and fried fish fillet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...