Sunday, July 18, 2021

Day 6 | What we ate

 

Today is Sunday and we cannot go out. Feels kinda sad. 
Breakfast - I was so happy to see ham, but OMG, they taste like flour ham. I totally skipped the small hashbrowns (so dry), toasted bun and curry puff. I feel so sad. 

Lunch - YAY for the oyster sauce Kailan!!! Fried chicken drumlets which I think was pretty good and sweet sour fried fish fillet with white rice. Today's lunch saving grace was the kailan!!!
Dinner - To be honest I don't eat cauliflower and I had 2 big cauliflowers instead of broccoli (which is my favourite). So sad. Again there was the 2 usual suspects - chicken nd fish fillet, not sure how it was cooked with what seasoning. It's Day 6 and I can't tell them apart anymore. I didn't eat a bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...