Sunday, July 25, 2021

Back home to eat Hub's cooking

 

So happy to be back home!! And I miss hub's cooking. Told him I wanted to eat "chinese" food and soup. That is because the last 12 days, we never had soup, chinese style cuisine, hawker food, green vegetables and cut fruits. So today hubs made us chicken meatball soup, broccoli with mock abalone and dark soy sauce pork trotter for kids, vinegar style for me!. I feel so so blessed!

The last 12 days, I was not being starved of food but I lost 2 kgs!! In fact there was breakfast, lunch, snack pack and dinner everyday. Although the hours of delivery of the food sometimes were a little haphazard, but it didn't matter much to me. I can still remember after the 6th day after almost every meal was spicy or curry, Jules told me, "Mummy, I really cannot get used to this". Poor fella, he was actually not the picky eater to be honest.

Thankfully hubs packed us some cup noodles and we boiled a kettle of water and the boys had cup noodles for dinner. 





and I took leave on the coming Monday to unpack and rest at home.

The last 12 days was quite tiring to juggle in between work, looking after the kids, constant self reminder to take my temperature and upload my particulars, checking the boys on their online school work, physical homework and washing clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...