Saturday, March 13, 2021

Velle Cooks \\ Pandan Waffles!

 

I have always been wanting to buy a waffle maker but hubs tells me that I will not be making waffles as often as sandwiches. So before the COVID, we bought a sandwich maker. Actually I don't even know how to use it. Hubs used it to prepare sandwich toast for the boys.

So finally I could not resist anymore, especially after seeing my colleague who had just recently purchased a cuisineart waffle maker and having a waffle party, OMG. I just really needed one.  So i went online and purchased it on my own without considering with the husband. And I'm so glad that i bought it cos now I can enjoy pandan waffles with kaya at home!!! And it was so good i tell you.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...