Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Staycation \\ Dusit Thani Laguna > Changi Jewel Bouncing Nets

 

Breakfast at the hotel. Now with the current situation, there's no self service buffet but an ala carte one. It's ok, but hmm, how shall i put it? Actually I like my breakfast with little scramble eggs, with alot of mushrooms, little bacon and more sausages. You get what I mean, if I could self serve, I could give the portions that I wanted. But with ala carte buffet style breakfast, sigh, I order scramble eggs, it came fried eggs....the second time hubs helped to to order scramble eggs with salmon on the side, it came chopped salmon cooked with scramble eggs!!!


OMG.


Jules having a wefie time with my mobile.

1st day breakfast. James had the french toast, Jules had bakery basket while Jade had pork porridge.


After breakfast, we drove to Changi Jewel and went to Manulife Bouncing Nets. Bought tickets using our SG vouchers. Had to top up a little bit, but that doesn't matter. The waiting time was so long! There's no advance booking for timeslots to go in, so first come first serve. We waited about 1 hour before the boys could go in. Jade was too short to do either the walking nets or the bouncing nets. Even the slides inside, she couldn't participate as well.






While waiting for our turn into the bouncing nets, we waited by the foggy bowls. The boys went to the play slides for awhile but they too got bored.
Finally the boys' turn into the bouncing nets! Hubs accompanied them while i sat by the foggy bowls with Jade. I allowed Jade to play some games on my mobile....



Lunch was at Pink Fish, a Norwegian Fast food chain selling salmon. The kids love the Cod Nuggets!


I heard the ice cream from Birds of Paradise was unique and yummy, so we went there to have a go. We had the Strawberry Basil and White Chrysanthemum. It was delicious!!! I went down to B2 The Alley and order BBT to go. Happiness.

Back to the hotel. The kids play Mario Kart on our Nintendo Switch for an hour or so before hubs shooed them down to the swimming pool.





selfie time for me.
Dinner, we drove to East Coast Lagoon Food Village, didn't manage to get a table for all of us, so we went round tabao-ing from various food stalls and looked what we brought back!!! I had satay beehoon, hubs bought BBQ chicken wings and satay for the kids, Jules wanted black carrot cake. Jade wanted noodles so we bought hokkien mee for her. Hubs bought fried calamari and BBQ stingray for himself, but the kids actually love the sambal stingray!!!

what a night. We let the kids watch some telly and movie before we turned it off and asked them to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...