Sunday, March 14, 2021

Eliz comes over to play \\ Airzone


It's the March holidays and Eliz is here to play with Jules. I had used my SG vouchers to buy them all tickets to Airzone at City Square Mall. A bouncing in-door playground where both Jules and James enjoyed themselves tremendously. Eliz mentioned that she hadn't tried it before, so I thought it would be a good chance for her to try.

We brought all the kids down to City Square Mall. So this is how it feels with 4 kids. I totally have no eyes for them. I just told Jules to hold Eliz hands and make sure he brings her to Airzone, then I had James holding Jade's hand so that she wouldn't get lost. And I had all 4 kids walking in front of me, so that I wouldn't lose anyone.





After Airzone, I made waffles for the kids. 
They could choose between strawberry, vanilla or chocolate ice cream.

Above: Jade with me at LiHo, being underaged and under height, she is not able to join the older kids at Airzone, but she is very happy to spend time with me and sharing a cup of bubble tea together.





Above: Eliz is actually afraid of heights. So she just sat on the nets and talked to Jules.






Above: my boys preventing the big balls from going towards eliz who is "stuck" onto the net because she was afraid of getting up.









Above: Lesson learnt from my son. How to impress a girl. Wear your shades when possible. Haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...