Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Jay Cooks | Oxtail Pasta

For dinner we are having oxtail pasta!

I've started ordering frozen food online because it's quite difficult for hubs to 1 person single-handedly carry 1 weeks' grocery supply every week. So now with many online options made available, I've ventured into grocery online shopping. It can be quite therapeutic and time saving in a way. I do all my online shopping when my kids are asleep in their beds, so this can happens between 10pm to midnight. I also like the free delivery option if I were to spend a minimum quota. Since I have 6 mouths to feed, including mine...spending $80 to $100 each time can be relatively easy.

The only problem we faced is when the frozen foods gets delivered to our place, our freezer is not able to store everything! So today our oxtail arrived and hubs decided to cook them immediately for dinner.
 above: my frozen meat has arrived to our doorstep! Frozen oxtail are taking too much space in our freezer, so we have to cook them today!



above: Oxtail Pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...