Tuesday, November 20, 2018

7D6N | Self Drive Holiday | Perth with kids Day 05 | Adventurescape and Elizabeth Quay

The day started with me going crazy shopping at Kmart! There was simply too many pretty home decor stuff there!!! I ended buying so many things that hubs was so worried that we couldn't fit everything into our luggage. 

Things I bought and managed to lug back
Knot Cushion in both blush and dove grey
DIY Letter Board
Potted Plants
Superhero pillow covers for the boys
Bath tub caddy
4 marble placemats
1 gold perforated placemat
knitted baskets for plants
laundry bag 

And after shopping at Target, we went to Woolworths for more grocery shopping. Above is how I fitted my 3 children into a trolley!

After my ridiculous shopping, I brought the kids down to this awesome playground called Adventurescape for being so patience with me whilst I was shopping. They totally enjoyed themselves so much that they didn't want to leave.

The playground had a farm animal theme with a really tall giant slide with a windmill tower, very cute piggy with slide, swings and a zipline!











Jules and hubs eating snacks while driving on the road. They have the same hand expression most of the time but I didn't managed to catch the exact position in my photo. Both of them chit chat and kept each other awake whilst me, James and Jade were nodding our heads up and down...snoozing almost the entire trip to Bell Tower.
We did the chiming of the bells at Bell tower. Tickets can be bought at the bell tower directly on the ground floor. They will give you a certificate too for participating in the bell tower exercise.

above: The lovely and scenic Elizabeth Quay

We strolled along the quay area and had a quiet rest along the benches facing the sea. It was a relaxing afternoon.

 above: me with the kids, looking at the sea
 Dinner time was catching up with an old friend who has migrated to Perth!
We had italian food which was really tasty...i'm still thinking whether did they use MSG!! The chilli mussels in Perth has not gone wrong for anywhere I have eaten, they are all so good!!! The kids wiped up the entire plate of carbonara, the oven fired pizza was equally delish too....it was a very sumptous and quality good time we had, albeit the wintery weather....

The night ended with me bringing the kids for a quick time at a nearby playground before we crossed the road to our apartment to call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...