Friday, March 9, 2018

DIY - Squid hats

 
it's the last day of school for Term 1 and next week will be the 1 week long March holidays.
The school decided to end the school term with something novelle - Crazy Hat day!

fortunately the school had informed the parents early enough for me to ask Jules what kind of crazy hat would he want to wear. And this fella told me that he wanted to be a squid! And a green squid somemore. I just told James that he better be a squid too. And he said ok and wanted to be an orange squid.

So I went down to Daiso and bought some felt cloth and started to sew.

 
 above: my sketch on how it will look like eventually.


taduh! it took me 4 hours to finish one squid hat. 
So i took 2 nights to do these squid hats up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...