Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Danang Day 4 - Moving back to the Beach

Morning Breakfast at Mercure Bana Hills. It has a wider variety of food compared to Fusion Suites Danang. But the eggs serving counter was super slow. And I was very very pissed with their service. I ordered for an egg omelette and wait for quite some time before the server told me to come back in 5 mins. So I went back in 5 mins and he told me that it wasn't ready!!!

I was so fed up that I told hubs about it so he went to queue and he told me that those people who queued for their eggs were all served!!! What kind of service is this? DISCRIMINATION?

And I thought Mercure Hotels had wonderful service. Spoiled my entire morning. But I decided to put it aside and enjoy the rest of my time with the boys at Bana Hills before we check out in the afternoon.

above: photos of me and my boys!

Bana Hills is very quiet in the morning when the tourists are not here yet.




Brought the boys back to the games arcade for another round of play before hubs and myself collected our free beer!

cheers!

Checking out was pretty easy and the staff helped us with the luggage all the way down to the foot of Bana Hills. While in the cable car, I requested for the staff to help us take a family photo. :)

above: part of the cable car journey ride was through the clouds where we couldn't see a thing!
Bana Hills is really quite high up even though they call it a "hill".

Took a cab from Bana Hills down to our next Beach Resort at Non Nuoc, called Melia Danang. Our cab ride was about $500k viet dong.
ritey. will post about our 2nd half of our Danang trip in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...