Monday, August 28, 2017

Danang Day 2 - How we spent our morning half at the beach!

GOOD MORNING DANANG!
Holidays are always looked forward too. And I'm so happy that I'm only on my 1st day....the sun here gets up so early! It's only 7am here but the day looks as if it was already past 10. I suppose it's because we are near to a beach yah? The sun always rises early...can't wait for my breakfast now.

The hotel we stayed in is called Fusion Suites Danang. The breakfast is already catered for in our hotel booking. Although the breakfast area was small, the variety of food was good enough for me! They had yogurt to eggs, Vietnamese salads, traditional banh mi, viet spring rolls, bread, tarts and even hot piping pho to start your morning. They also serve juices like guava, apple, coffee and tea.


 above: That's my breakfast!! So colourful and it's my way of a "clean eat". Don't you think so?

Their chicken pho broth was super clear yet yummy! Their vietnamese spring roll had 2 different types, one had prawns while the other had chicken in it. Needless to say, the prawn stuffed ones got taken up really quickly.
above: that's our view from our hotel room

above:  to get to the hotel's swimming pool and beach, you have to cross the road. It's relatively easy to cross. Besides a zebra crossing, their staff will also guide you along when crossing. Once you get across, they only have one infinity pool that faces the beach in varying depths. The pool is served by a pool bar at the end where you can order snacks like burgers, fries, ice-creams, drinks like soft drinks, mocktails and cocktails.




our hotel's infinity pool by the beach.

above: awesome view of Son Tra Beach. My boys under a hut playing sandcastles.


above: here at Son Tra Beach, there's hardly anyone and so there are so so many seashells for the boys to pick and decorate their sand castles...or rather their sand mountain where Jules likes to dig a tunnel underneath it.

above: the kids having fun playing with sand. When travelling with kids to a beach, always remember to bring your sandcastle kit!!! it's so useful and keeps my boys entertained for the longest time.




 above: James "grooving" into a pose for me
above: a yoga pose from James which I thought was so adorable!!
after the boys had their fun at the beach, we went back to the pool for a short swim, the kids had their snacks while we had our cocktails!! woohoo!

I ordered a Pina Colada and a mojito which cost me $125k viet dong each, not cheap...but I'm on a holiday!!!
After we left the swimming pool, hubs ordered in-room service! - Foot Reflexology which was on the house....OMG so shiok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...