Sunday, April 16, 2017

Tioman Day 3 - Sunday and it's time to say Goodbye

Time flies so fast! We are into the last day in Tioman!!! After breakfast, we will be checking out and leaving for the ferry back to Mersing.

 Starbucks Christmas blend shared by one of my colleague.


 My last can of beer before we leave Tioman!



 above: Jules favourite uncle at the moment - Uncle Weng Fai










Once we reached Mersing Jetty, we bought some Ramli Burgers! And from the jetty back to Woodlands checkpoint took another 5 hours or so...I'm not too sure, but by the time we reached my parents place to fetch baby Jade, it was almost 10pm.
 
yes...we are so tired!!
but we had fun and it was good bonding for me with my boys as I've been so preoccupied with Baby Jade...the boys needed some attention from me. So it was a good break for me together with my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...