Thursday, August 30, 2012

Jules #202 - Another Beansprout Pillow!


I just bought another beansprout pillow online for Jules over the weekend and it was delivered to my dad's doorstep in 3 working days! How prompt their service!

I'm going to start work soon so the last week of my maternity leave, I've put Jules over at my dad's place in order for him to adapt to a new environment. However it is too much of a trouble to ferry his beansprout pillow everyday thus I've bought another one for him to leave it at my dad's place.

And i love Pupsik beansprout pillows for their designs, not to mention their other baby products too! Also Jules sleep much better with a beansprout pillow over his chest.

Here's their website if you are thinking of buying one online!
PUPSIK STUDIO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...