Tuesday, June 21, 2022

June Staycay | Fullerton Hotel Day 02

Day 2 of our Staycation! Sumptous breakfast. I love their traditional kopi! And I'm so happy that breakfast stations are free for own service. No more QR code to order breakfast. And I can have my omelette done the way I like it, take how many sausages or bacon myself.
After breakfast, it started to rain, so we headed back to our rooms to play some hawker war card games! And Jules was bullying me!

When the rain stopped, off we went to the pool!!! and by 1pm, there was no one at the pool but us!!






Lunch, brought the kids to MOS burger. Our intention was to feed them burgers but guess what, it was sold out. Huh? Anyway since we were there, so we ordered hotdogs for the kids.
back to the hotel, today is really a lazy and chillax afternoon, the kids watched telly and me and hubs fell asleep. I woke up at 5pm and saw this view (see photo above). Yeap. Jules so enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...