Monday, August 9, 2021

Happy Monday and Happy National Day!

 Happy National Day to all my fellow Singaporeans! Here's what we saw outside our window today!


Breakfast - home made waffles with bluberry compote and freshly brewed coffee. Took a flatlay photo of the breakfast and posted on Facebook and my colleague asked me which cafe I went to! hee hee.😍 That's really makes my day!! cos it means that I can bring cafe quality breakfast to my kids without having to bring them out.


Easy lunch - Teochew Mui
I love how easy Teochew Mui set up. I fried a Chai Poh Omelette, Garlic Spinach, steam cod fish, pan fried some chinese sausages, air fried cheese tofu and opened a can of braised peanuts. I use Mili brand, my family is quite used to this taste.
Guess the kids are pretty bored at home after lunch to body stack on top of each other.😅


Dinner today
  1. Lemon garlic salmon
  2. Steam pork rib with black beans (dim sum style) - love love this. I'm so happy that I managed to replicate this dish at home without having to go to a restaurant, but I think it took me quite a lot of effort to soak the pork ribs in corn flour to take all the blood and moisture out. I think those mothers or wives who does this dish at home, hats off. I most probably will order in next time. 😝
  3. French beans with eggs and prawns



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...