Friday, May 1, 2020

Velle Cooks | Steam Chocolate Cake

Today is Labour day and we are having prata with chicken curry for breakfast. Now it has become a usual routine for us whenever we cook chicken curry, to save it later for breakfast. Leftover curry is kept frozen and served on days when we don't really know what to eat for breakfast.

 Today I'm embarking on a steam chocolate cake adventure!
Cakes can no longer be bought at local bakeries because of the recent stricter measures of our circuit breaker. Cream cheese is a rarity these days too so making cheese cake is out for me. I'm really fortunate that I actually have some Hershey cocoa powder at home so I'm going to try making some chocolate cake today.

My dad's birthday is in 2 days time and Jules birthday is one week later. Jules will be turning 8!


this what happens when you bake on a windy day! the flour gets into your eyes!
 And my steamed chocolate cake is done!!! And it is looking very moist and lovely!!!
 After decorating the chocolate cake with some strawberries. No cream. really simple.
Didn't allow my kids to eat first before I take some photos!!! hee hee, which explains James sulky face.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...