Sunday, May 3, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!

This year we are celebrating my dad's birthday virtually via whatsapp. And on our end we have made a birthday paper cake for him. It's really cute and the kids loved it. Jade helped to hold the cake while the 2 brothers sang a birthday song for their grandpa and I videoed it down.

I ordered a cake online and it was delivered to my dad's place and boy was he delighted!!! Earlier in the morning, my dad had texted me to say that he was so upset that he couldn't celebrate his birthday with us...i was actually quite heartbroken to read his text.

So when the cake arrived, my mum immediately told us and we all whatsapp video him and sang him a birthday song. It was an ondeh ondeh cake. Sigh, I haven't gotten down to downloading my whatsapp photo, so it will be a later post on the ondeh ondeh cake...

for now, below is a photo from IG stories and a screenshot of all of us during the whatsapp video call.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...