Sunday, May 10, 2020

James and Jade | Making Mother's Day Card

it is MOTHER'S DAY TODAY.
To all mothers of the world, you are the givers of tomorrow's future. 

Lots of hugs and kisses and sending hope and love to all mothers who have worked so hard in bringing their children up. Me, as a mother of 3 kids, I often felt that I have not done enough, or I have not spent equal and quality time with each and every child of mine. BUT that doesn't stop me from being the best mother in me. There may be days when I'm down or frustrated at my kids but today it is not about me, it is more about the mothers around me.

So for today, I'm encouraging my 3 kids to make a mother's day card to my mother, my hubby's mother and their godma, to thank them for looking after them and showering them with much love.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...