Saturday, December 21, 2019

Christmas Party | A night of merry making

This year's 2019 Family Christmas Party was held at our place and like other years, it's always at our place. hahah... I usually hold it on Christmas eve, however this year, I wanted to celebrate Jade's birthday together with christmas dinner. We invited hubs brother and his family, so the cousins came over to play and everyone walked back with a present in hand. Christmas is always a time for giving and merry making!

For Jade's fox cake, I ordered online from Edith Patisserie. Lovely cake, and I absolutely love it! Ordering online was fuss free and collection was easy too.
I was afraid that I might ordered too much food so I skipped the traditional turkey and ordered a game hen instead. Past christmas, we always had too much leftover turkey and overdosed on it as we will be having turkey porridge, turkey sandwich, turkey dunno-what for the next few days.

Hmm. But this year when I self collected the game hen, honey glazed ham and pork knuckle...it looked very little!!! Anyway, we bought some gourmet sausages to top up the meat and made a sesame sauce salad on the side. We prepared a cheese platter too with water crackers, baked broccoli, cherry tomatoes and potatoes to garnish the hen too.

Besides cheese, i bought salami, grapes, dried apricots, cherries and strawberries too.

 above: sausages, glazed honey ham, mixed nuts, salami, dried apricots...




... 
More photos of eating and exchanging gifts


 it was a short night. can you believe it? But it took many days of preparation.
>_<

oh wells. I'm just happy that everyone is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...