Saturday, March 30, 2019

At Home | Cooking up a storm

Recently Jules went to a Japanese restaurant and kicked up a big fuss because James drank up all the miso soup. We had no choice but to order another bowl for Jules. So weekend came and I decided to make one big pot of Miso soup for the kids. It turned out pretty well!

Before I added water, in a pot, I stir fried some anchovies. Next I added water till the pot was half filled. When it started to boil, I added in the crabstick, tofu, shitake mushrooms. When the food was cooked, I added the seaweed last and let it boil a little more at medium heat.

The miso paste was added in last.
 on top of the miso soup, i prepared some otah, stir fried broccoli and hubs air-fried miso salmon

 Godma came to visit. She read a book to James.

 and Godma bought many cream puffs from Chateraise.
Godma decides to stay for dinner, so I cooked crabmeat omelette, hubs did stir fry beef slices with ginger. I air-fried some Orh Hiong, stir fry spinach leaves with scallops and meatball and everyone had a big bowl of lotus root soup.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...