Saturday, October 28, 2017

Jules - K1 Annual Concert at MES Theatre

Here are some photos of St James Kindergarten Annual Concert which happened on 28 Oct at MES Theatre (Mediacorp).  Photos are taken by hubs DSLR.

The whole family, including my parents were really excited on attending Jules' annual concert even though he wasn't the graduating batch as he was only K1 this year. As I sat through the entire concert, even though the graduating batch was not my children, I felt an overwhelming sense of pride. Tears were welling up my eyes when I saw one by one, the little children going up the stage to receive their graduating scrolls in their "penguin" suit. Some forgot to bow, some went a wrong route on stage, but nonetheless, all so brave and all grown up!

goodness. i think when it happens to Jules next year, i will be bawling my eyes out.
it was so emotional for me.

and when it was Jules' class to do their performance, even though my seat was like bloody far away, i could see my little son, dancing away amongst the crowd!!! Him smiling and dancing effortlessly with his peers as I understand that the whole school has been rehearsing for months now. And all the backdrop, the choreography, costumes and script was put really well together in such a short time, especially so for children who are only 5-6 years old.

 I AM SO PROUD OF YOU JULES!!!!

ps: When i do get to download some of my mobile photos, will post here too to share with everyone.
And I can't wait to see the online photos being upload from the official photographer so that I can start to purchase some zoom-in shots of my son!!!

~ a proud mama.

me and James waiting at the foodcourt while his elder brother is already with his classmates backstage. We are all so excited about Jules' annual concert!

 



















after concert, Jules and his classmate Elizabeth Sung.
 above: family photo of us with Jules in his completed costume - bowtie and suspenders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...