Saturday, October 7, 2017

Hotpot at Home

Sometimes when i want to eat hotpot at HaiDiLao 海底捞 and then my mind goes like...oh dear how to manage the 3 children and eat in peace. Firstly I have to wait for the food to cook. Secondly, we are afraid of spills and accidents. Thirdly, baby Jade might not be able to sit still for long and want to sleep or drink milk or poo???

Do you have the same worries as me? LOL.

So days like this, I will just tell hubs to go to our local supermarket and get my favourite hotpot ingredients and we will just do it at home - where the kids can stand on the chairs (because James is too short), Jules can watch telly while he wait for the food. Jade can play on the playmat with her toys and fuss if she wishes while my helper watches over her.

And just me and hubs can eat in peace first before we serve the rest.
Although it may be a long wait and we don't get a wide variety like in the restaurants but at least we can take our time and being comfortable at home.

oh yes.
Lots of dishes to wash after hotpot....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...