Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Cafe Melba at Goodman Arts Centre

can't decide between Breakfast or Lunch? Why not have both?

One of my colleague was raving about this cafe called Cafe Melba and told me that besides serving up good food, it is super friendly area for kids....bouncy castles, verdant green for kids to run about, kids utensils...the list just goes on and on.

So i decided to give it a try and head out to the EAST!
They served Breakfast-All-Day (something which I totally love as it reminds me of my uni day in melbourne) and so I had to try their breakfast...and hubs wanted a lagsana. I got the kids pancakes and they loved it since it's all sweets and fruits. I would say their food is not the greatest and pricing is on the high side but it's definitely the amount of space allowed for kids that is the biggest draw for parents to pop over here.

The boys went to play football in the wide open green leaving baby Jade with me and hubs. We sipped our coffees and enjoyed an hour or so. The place can get pretty crowded on weekends since it's such a family friendly place in a casual laid-back setting.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...