Friday, July 28, 2017

Jade - What Teether Am I using for my children?

This is my 3rd child and I just want to say that I find Tommee Tippee Easy Reach teether by far the most ergonomically designed for babies to grab and bite. For my first child Jules, I bought like almost 10 different teethers for him to grab and bite, chew and throw and what-nots. They came with liquid insides to have a cooling cum numbing effect but hey, he just puts it in his mouth for a second and he threw it away! So it really didnt' have any numbing effect on his gums.

others, he just didn't have the "strength" or motor skills to hold it for long. Others, i guess it was just not the right size for him to put into his little mouth.

so it was only Tommee Tippee that won above all. So from then on, I only used that for my second child James and now Jade who loves it! and finds it so easy to grab and chew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...