Sunday, April 3, 2016

My birthday!

 The day started at Hai Di Lao 海底捞 where i had a really sumptous lunch at 313 somerset. Truly enjoyed my sunday lunch with hubs alone. I left the 2 boys at my in-laws. My sis and brother in law happened to be in town and so we met up at orchard over a cuppa coffee and dropped them off at Alexandra Village for them to eat their lunch.

My sis passed me a box of cups from Netherlands for my birthday present which I was very touched.
In the evening, my parents, sis and brother in law came over to our place to celebrate my birthday by singing my birthday song. Cake was bought by hubs, special request from me for a chocolate cake.

i didn't have to time to check my facebook that day but only a few days later and saw many greetings from many friends.

thank you everyone!

xoxo
velle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...