Saturday, November 3, 2012

Jules #281 - Kim Korean Restaurant@ The Arc


 Jules: What! I don't get Korean food? I'm only getting milk?! Then why did you bring me here??

 Jules showing his upset now...
we had bibimbap chicken, hot plate belly pork slices and seafood omelette.
Overall, I didn't think the food was fantastic but it was authentic enough and the service was good and prompt.




 One of Jules' favourite things to do. Putting his fingers into his mouth whenever he can.
 see...after putting 4 fingers in, he has a smirk look.
 Jules rubbing his face on my shoulder...he loves to leave his scent on us...eww...like a cat
And he loves to grab anything on the face, especially spectacles...if you don't wear specs, then he will grab your hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...