Saturday, August 6, 2022

Home at 432B | Sis Visits

 







Pillow fight! Or should I say, Cushion Fight!! All the little ones are playing with my daddy, their grandfather while my mum is happily laughing and taking photos.

Ian standing outside the rooms. FOMO. He comes in to join his mother.



Pork Belly with garlic sprouts. My sis told us that garlic sprouts are hard to get in the Netherlands and it is quite costly, so Hubs specially cooked this dish for her.
Beef Rendang, my brother in law loves all types of curries and sauce dishes. So this dish is by me!
Assam fish, another spicy and saucy dish by me!

Braised Flower Mushrooms with spinach. By Hubs. 
More for the children in case they don't eat spicy.
Luffa soup with clams, by hubs. This was delicious! 




 


Beginning it was just Jade looking into my mum's phone, then all the little ones started to queue up next to my mum, trying to get her attention....

My mum made osmanthus jelly with goji berries for everyone. It was refreshing, slightly sweet and very very nice!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...