Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Como Adventure Park

It was our first visit to Como Adventure Park situated within the Botanic Gardens. It was a hot sweltering afternoon but the kids really enjoyed their play there. After a few hours of play there, we went back to my parents and my kids fell asleep on the sofa!

Above: A large tropical jackfruit for kids to climb up and down.

My 3 kids who loved the family swing. I suppose it is truly well named and befitting of its title!





I especially love the nice touches of local fruits and seeds in the playground. These red saga seeds has a nice place in my heart when I was young. I remembered when I was young, I went round picking these red seeds on the ground and put them into little bottles for keeps.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...