Saturday, February 6, 2021

Saturday \\ What we did

 

Big Breakfast at home - Mozzarella cheese sticks, scramble eggs, baked beans, bacon, sauteed mushrooms and sausages.
Jade shows me a drawing of herself in a long dress. ok, quite cute but scarey too, 2 little feet, no hair no hands. I suppose 4 year old drawing of a portrait should be something like this?
Bought diamond painting for James to do.


my helper cooked beehoon for us to eat. YAY. 
Some days, I just don't feel like cooking.

I promised the boys that I would let them set up the birthday balloons after lunch. So the boys are having a blast of their lives now, pumping up Paw Patrol balloons for James up and coming birthday.


Dinner. Hubs did the fried pomfret. The kids love fried pomfret. I cooked old cucumber soup and sambal kangkong.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...