Thursday, February 11, 2021

CNY Eve \\ Getting Ready!

 


Getting my tableware out for tonight's reunion dinner! Love my new table cloth from IKEA and my lion head cushion.

My fridge is all packed with food and drinks! Condiments and sauces all neatly arranged in order, drinks from Soda, no sugar drinks, beer and down to kids friendly probiotic drinks, vegetable compartment packed for tonights' dinner. 


Bought my Yu Sheng from NTUC fairprice. It's quite nice! Affordable.
the boys just came back from school. They were allowed to wear their new year clothes to school.

haha. Jade exploiting her dad. She knows her daddy cannot say no to her when she wants her nails to be done. I suppose she is all ready for the New Year with her manicure and pedicure done by her daddy!










and what a way to start our Reunion dinner. I only had one hotpot, so I asked my MIL to bring her too, so that could have one herbal and one tomato based. And guess what, her electric stove started only for a few minutes and it went POP! and so we are down with only 1 hotpot for dinner. 

hahaha...

#lifeislikethat




HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...