Friday, December 4, 2020

Outing with Porpor

 

It was a wonderful day out with my mummy and Jade. Think this was our first time going out together, just the three of us. We had lunch at Ion, shopped a little at H&M because my mum wanted to buy a christmas present for the kids and didn't know what to buy or what sizes to get. So she thought it would be best if I came along to help her to choose. 

Jade chose her own dark navy blue dress from H&M. I helped my mummy to choose a tee shirt cum shorts combi for the 2 boys.


Wefie with Jade at Ion Toastbox. It was crowded. I heard it was drizzling outside, so I texted hubs to come get us once we are ready.
And Godma was within the vicinity! She saw my instagram story that I was in Orchard with my mum and Jade and so she walked to Ion to meet us! After shopping we went down to Toastbox for drinks and to rest our feet.



We had lunch at Marmalade Pantry...My mum had salmon, I'm going to share a carbonara with Jade and sweet potato fries to share. I didn't know but dipping sweet potato fries in sriracha sauce was a match in heaven!

my mummy who loves salmon



This pose is my mummy insisted Jade to try. To be honest, Jade only knows how to pose with her two "v" signs on top of her head.







The carbonara was really good, Jade slurped her pasta continously. 
And she loved the sweet potato fries too.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...